Live Young Medical offers Botox® Cosmetic and other medical aesthetic services to our patients in Victoria, Sidney, Brentwood Bay, Saanichton, Broadmead, Saanich, Oak Bay, The West Shore and all other areas in Greater Victoria, Sooke, The Gulf Islands and Vancouver Island.
Botox is safe and used as part of our holistic approach to anti-aging and face and neck enhancement and aging prevention.
Botox injection and treatment near Victoria, in Sidney British Columbia
Contact our Sidney Clinic for more information or to book a consultation.
What is Botox?
Cosmetic Botox is a purified protein which temporarily relaxes muscles and is used for the treatment of wrinkles, lifting the brow and to rebalance facial movement. Botox treatment is Health Canada approved and provides excellent results for frown lines, forehead lines and the lines around the eyes. It may also be used for the lips, neck, jawline and chin – nearly anywhere that lines, puckering or undesirable effects are caused by muscle movement in the face and neck. Our patients love the way it rebalances their facial expressions giving them a more relaxed and rested look while maintaining natural expression.
Benefits of using Botox treatment and recovery period.
- Botox treatment has a more than 20-year track record for both safety and effectiveness.
- There is minimal “downtime”, most patients return to their usual activities after the treatment.
- The treatment itself involves a series of injections with tiny needles and is minimally uncomfortable.
- The muscle relaxation begins in 1-4 days and full effects are expected at 14 days.
- Benefits of cosmetic Botox last 3-6 months and longer as a prevention for aging in the areas treated.
- The benefits of Botox injections last 3-6 months.