As we begin to think about swapping our pants for shorts and our sweaters for swimwear, many of us have to face an unpleasant reality – cellulite. Cellulite is the name for the dimpled, “orange peel” fat nodules that form typically on the buttocks, hips, thighs, and abdomen, causing concern for 85-98% of women and some men.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite occurs when decreases in collagen and elastin contribute to the thinning and weakening of connective tissues beneath the surface of the skin, allowing fat cells to move toward the skin’s surface.
What Causes Cellulite?
Common causes of cellulite can include:
- Hormone imbalances
- Poor diet
- Circadian rhythm
- Lack of physical activity
Live Young is excited to introduce a brand new product which is clinically proven to reduce cellulite in 4 different ways just in time for summer!
The majority of topical cellulite solutions fail to address what is occurring underneath the surface of the skin.
ZO Oraser Cellulite Control is proven to reduce the appearance of existing cellulite and preventing new visible signs of cellulite, with 77% of patients reporting noticeable results. This wonderful new product is only available through official distrubutors such as Live Young Medical.
Having Doubts About How Effective a Cream Can Really Be? Read On
ZO Oraser Cellulite Control is powered by a combination of breakthrough ingredients which provide a continuous, 24/7 approach to reduce cellulite 4 ways - to TARGET fat, BREAK UP existing fat deposits, INHIBIT new fat storage, and ENHANCE cellular metabolism:
- Carageenan extract – visibly improves skin texture, provides instant firming and tightening, enhances delivery and absorption of active ingredients
- Plankton extract – boots cellular and tissue metabolism to improve muscle tone – mimics effects of endurance training by increasing adiponectin release and enhancing mitochondrial activity
- Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Carnitine – enhances metabolism to accelerate the breakdown of fat tissue
- Phosphatidycholine – up-regulates fat destroying enzymes
- Methylsilanol carboxymethyl theophylline alginate – improves microcirculation and skin contour by inhibiting fat-storing enzyme LPL
- Sacchardide isomerate – minimizes new, nightly fat deposits from accumulating and stimulates new collagen
- Glycerin and betaine – keep skin hydrated and restore healthy skin barrier
We look forward to helping you feel and look your best this summer.